Saturday, February 6, 2010

Did you know??

Hey everyone!!!!

Ermmm...I kinda new to this blogging thing as this is the first time I'm doing it. Though I'm a bit nervous. I hope I will be doing a good job..hehehe..=)
So without wasting anymore longer let me welcome all of you to one of our new segments which is known as 'Did you know?'
In this segment there would be some interesting facts about Malaysia and also our trends as Malaysians. What is the reason to have this segment? Well it is to give our readers a sense of humor while reading this blog. Instead of giving a boring impression, we thought of entertaining our readers with some useful information.
We hope it will attract our readers attention and will support us in making this event a huge success.
-Till then its me, Maheswari signing off
Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment